1. Purposes of use of personal information
The Company and its Group Companies will use Business Card Information and Business Partner Information (person-in-charge information obtained from sources other than business cards, such as e-mail signature information, transaction details and business meeting records handled together with Business Card Information or person-in-charge information) to the extent necessary for the following purposes.
- (1) For business communication related to transactions between the Company and its Group Companies and business partners;
- (2) For advertising and publicity related to the business of the Company and its Group Companies;
- (3) To review business transactions with business partners at the Company and its Group Companies;
- (4) To provide information on products and services handled by the Company and its Group Companies;
- (5) To provide products and services handled by the Company and its Group Companies, process sales, make deliveries, and provide after-sales services;
- (6) To improve the efficiency of operations and sales activities of the Company and its Group Companies; and
- (7) For other operations related or incidental to the above purposes.
*Notwithstanding the above, in handling transaction details and business meeting records, we will comply with the obligations of confidentiality that we owe to our business partners.
2. Shared use of personal information
- (1) The Company will share use of Business Card Information and Business Partner Information with its Group Companies after registering and integrating such information in its business card management system. Click here for information on the Group Companies.
- (2) The Company and its Group Companies will share use of personal information only for the purposes of use specified above..
- (3) The items of personal information for shared use include Business Card Information and person-in-charge information of business partners (company name, address, division, position, name, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address) and information handled with them (transaction details and business meeting records).
- (4) The Company will take responsibility for managing the shared use of personal information acquired by the Company. When we receive a request for disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of personal information obtained and shared by the company with which we share personal information, we will cooperate with the said company as necessary.
3. Disclosure, correction, and suspension of use of personal information
Requests for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information or disclosure of records relating to the provision of personal information to third parties will be handled promptly to the extent reasonable and necessary at the contact point below. (Please make such requests in the manner prescribed by the Company.)
4. Contact for inquiries concerning personal information
Direct inquiries concerning the handling of personal information to:
- Daimaru Shinsaibashi Customer Service +81-6-6271-1231 06-6271-1231
- Daimaru Umeda Customer Service +81-6-6343-1231 06-6343-1231
- Daimaru Tokyo Customer Service +81-3-3212-8011 03-3212-8011
- Daimaru Kyoto Customer Service +81-75-211-8111 075-211-8111
- Daimaru Kobe (including Ashiya and Suma) Customer Service +81-78-331-8121 078-331-8121
- Daimaru Sapporo Customer Service +81-11-828-1111 011-828-1111
- Daimaru Shimonoseki Customer Service +81-83-232-1111 083-232-1111
- Matsuzakaya Nagoya Customer Service +81-52-251-1111 052-251-1111
- Matsuzakaya Ueno Customer Service +81-3-3832-1111 03-3832-1111
- Matsuzakaya Shizuoka Customer Service +81-54-254-1111 054-254-1111
- Matsuzakaya Takatsuki Customer Service +81-72-682-1111 072-682-1111